If you are experiencing hair loss, you know there is no shortage of products out there promising to restore your hair and give you the long locks you have always dreamed of. With so many choices available to you, how do you know what products work and what ones don’t? The truth is, a lot of hair growth products require some trial and error. When you are trying to pick the right hair growth vitamin, you want to ensure it has the right ingredients with the correct dosage to be efficient.
Now with this Hairfluence Hair Growth Formula review, you can skip some of the trial and error and get an honest review.
Before we jump in, here is a quick breakdown of what vitamins to look for when purchasing a hair loss vitamin.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Horsetail root
These essential ingredients are a great foundation to build a quality hair growth supplement on. Many companies will add other helpful ingredients, but we always like to see these main ingredients when picking a hair loss vitamin.
Quick Hairfluence Hair Growth Product Breakdown
Hairfluence Hair Growth Formula claims to promote hair growth for all hair types. They claim their product restores health to your current hair and promotes nourished skin and nails.
Name: Hairfluence Hair Growth Formula
Cost: $21.94 or (0.35/count)
Servings: 30 servings/ 1-month supply
- Non-GMO ingredients
Why Should I Try a Hair Growth Vitamin?
Hair loss has several causes, such as nutrient deficiencies, hormones, over-styling, and genetics. Sometimes something as simple as stress can cause your strands to stop growing or get thinner. That’s why hair growth vitamins are a great foundation to add to your hair growth regimen. Hair growth vitamins help restore lost nutrients and give you a little extra of the ones that help grow back your hair. Hair growth works when your scalp is healthy, and your hair follicles are getting the proper nutrients and circulation.
What’s Inside the Bottle?
Before we dive into the review, it’s important to go over what key ingredients are added to the Hairfluence Hair Growth Formula.
- Vitamin A helps your cells grow, which leads to healthy hair. if you have a vitamin A deficiency, you could experience hair loss (R1).
- Vitamin C is excellent for reducing free radical damage in your body, causing your hair to age or fall out.
- Vitamin D3 helps with hair growth because it promotes scalp health by building new hair follicles (R1).
- Vitamin B1 helps promote healthy blood flow, which allows for essential nutrients to reach your scalp.
- Vitamin B2 promotes overall health and helps ensure oxygen is used correctly in the body (R2).
- Niacin is a powerhouse for your scalp. It repairs your existing hair and helps support healthy hair cells and your scalp (R3).
- Vitamin B6 creates red blood cells that carry vital nutrients to your scalp. Vitamin B6 also helps carry oxygen to your hair cells, which promotes healthy hair function (R4).
- Folate promotes overall hair health and is essential for healthy hair follicles.
- Vitamin B12 produces blood cells, and if you don’t have enough of this vitamin, you will experience hair loss.
- Biotin helps your hair grow and makes it shine. Biotin has incredible benefits for your skin and nails.
- Pantothenic acid supports the rebuilding of your hair shafts.
- Calcium is an essential nutrient that helps protect your hair by preventing hair loss. Calcium works well with vitamin D to promote overall wellness.
- MSM promotes hair growth by creating bonds that strengthen your hair (R5).
- Collagen hydrolysate works for hair growth by giving your body the amino acids it needs to build your hair proteins (R6).
- Bamboo is an antioxidant that also promotes hair health because of it’s high levels of silica that give you a boost in the hair growth department.
- Hydrolyzed keratin is a building block for strong hair. It provides the structure for healthier hair.
Is Hairfluence Worth the Cost?
When researching hair growth supplements, there is a wide gap of prices. We have seen everything from $5 for a month’s supply to $100 + for a one-month supply. We would say that Hairfluence falls right in the middle, and its price of $21.94 is comparable to other products on the market.
Is Hairfluence Vegan?
Nope, sorry to say that they source some of their ingredients from animals. We couldn’t find if this product is tested on animals or not, so it doesn’t get our cruelty-free stamp of approval.
Does Hairfluence Have the Right Ingredients?
Overall, Hairfluence has a solid nutrient base that will help you grow your hair. The only concern we had was the high levels of vitamin A they included in their formula. The recommended daily dosage of vitamin A is no more than 10000 IU. This formula has added 8000 IU to their formula. Since we get other nutrients from food sources and other vitamins, be mindful of your vitamin A intake when trying out this product.
Would We Recommend the Hairfluence Hair Growth Formula?
Here’s the deal, Hairfluence has the right ingredients to promote healthy hair and encourage hair growth. What we have found in our research is that some customers experienced cystic acne from the use of Hairfluence. This could be their bodies reacting to the increase of vitamins and nutrients that they are not typically used to taking. However, that is the only complaint we have found. Overall, there is well-documented customer satisfaction from the use of Hairfluence. As with any supplement, your body might react differently to the ingredients, so it’s important to note any changes in skin, digestion, or other changes you experience when taking any new supplement.
What We Love About Hairfluence
We love that Hairfluence is lab-verified and has a GMP seal of approval. We always support brands that are willing to put their products to the test and ensure quality and consistency. We also love the affordable price. Hairfluence also has the right added vitamins that will support a healthy scalp and help you reach your hair goals faster. Hairfluence also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee, so they do stand behind their product. We should note that it will take a few months to see changes in your hair growth as no supplement can create length in just a few weeks.
What We Don’t Love About the Hairfluence Hair Growth Vitamins
We don’t love that they added such high amounts of vitamin A. We recommend being mindful of your other vitamin sources when taking this product. We also like that they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Still, we would like to see a 90-day money-back guarantee, so you have more time to test out the product and its effectiveness. And lastly, we would like to see Hairfluence pledge to be cruelty-free. Many beauty brands and supplements have moved to a cruelty-free model, so we would like to see Hairfluence follow suit.
Our overall recommendation is that Hairflunce is a promising supplement that will support your hair goals. There were only a few things we didn’t love about this brand, but those all come down to your preferences. When you are trying to grow back your hair, don’t forget to eat a wholesome diet, add in some exercise, and take a hard look at the ingredients in your shampoos and conditioners. Hair growth is a puzzle with many different pieces, and they all work together for the best results.
If you are feeling impatient and aren’t we all, its a good idea to include some other hair growth therapies like LLLT (Low-level laser therapy) and hair growth shampoo to speed up the process and get the best results. LLLT is also known as low-level laser therapy. Low-level laser therapy uses laser lights to repair damaged hair cells and encourage hair growth safely. We love that this is a non-invasive solution that is clinically tested and won’t harm your body with dangerous chemicals.
We also recommend you check out some hair growth shampoos and conditioners.
These work well with LLLT and hair growth vitamins to offer a well-rounded hair growth routine that will have your hair looking better than ever
Resources & References: