What To Research Before Purchasing a Laser Cap
Before you decide to purchase a laser cap for hair regrowth, it is very important to research and evaluate several factors in order to ensure that you are investing in a product that is both safe and effective, as well as one that is going to meet your needs. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Clinical Evidence: Look for scientific studies, as well as clinical trials that have investigated how effective laser caps are for hair regrowth. Make sure that the studies are well-designed and have been conducted on a large enough sample size to be reliable.
- Brand Reputation: Make sure to research the brand and check for reviews from other customers who have used the product. Look for feedback on the product’s effectiveness, ease of use, and quality. We also recommend that you keep in mind the number of reviews the product that you are looking at has. A product with hundreds of reviews is most likely going to be more reliable than a product with only a few.
- Safety and Regulations: Ensure that the laser cap you are looking at has been cleared by the FDA and meets safety standards. You should also check for any reported adverse events or safety concerns related to the product.
- Cost: Compare the cost of the laser cap you are looking at to other hair regrowth treatments, while also considering the long-term costs of each of those options.
- Customer Support: Look for a company that offers excellent customer support, is responsive, and has a great reputation for resolving customer issues and answering questions.
- Warranty and Return Policy: Make sure to check the warranty and return policy in order to ensure that you are going to be protected if the product does not meet your expectations, or if it happens to be defective.
By taking these factors into consideration while doing your research, you can make an informed decision when purchasing a laser cap for hair regrowth.
What Are The Worst Rated Laser Caps of 2023?
Aphrona Advanced Hair Regrowth Cap
When trying to research the brand, it is very hard to find any reviews. When I googled the brand name, I had to scroll past a lot of other laser cap brands before theres’ even came up. Among the reviews that I was able to find, I found that a lot of customers were complaining about the size of the cap being too small, as well as the fact that there was only one size to pick from. There were also many reviews about how uncomfortable the cap is. Additionally, there were a lot of reviews about customers having quality issues with the caps when they received them, as well as people saying that they are not suitable for darker skin.
When scrolling through their website, they offer very little information about what laser caps are and how they work. I was unable to find any customer testimonials, or before and after pictures. From the looks of their reviews, it looks like they are a newer laser cap company.
Aphrona does a 1 year warranty, as well as a 30 day money back guarantee. As for options, they offer two different caps. One with 72 lasers, and one with 272 lasers.
Below are some customer reviews about the Aphrona Advanced Hair Regrowth Cap
InStyle-Egg Laser Cap
InStyle Egg offers 3 different laser cap options. These include the Laser Cap 80 Venus Plus, the Laser Cap 272 Mars Pro, and the Laser Cap 280 Pluto Premium.
- The Laser Cap 80 Venus Plus: this cap is priced at $699 and contains 80 laser diodes.
- The Laser Cap272 Mars Pro: this cap is priced at $1049 and contains 272 laser diodes.
- The Laser Cap 280 Pluto Premium: this cap is priced at $1,199 and contains 280 laser diodes.
It is recommended that you use these caps for 30 minutes every other day for the best results. InStyle Egg offers a 2 year warranty, but it does not cover accidental damage or misuse. In order to qualify for their money back guarantee, itis required that you must have used the InStyle-Egg Laser Cap as instructed in the user manual – doing 30 minute laser hair treatment sessions every other day for 6 months. This means that you are not able to return the product and get the money back guarantee for 6 months after purchasing the product.
As for reviews, I was only able to find 2. One of them stated that they believed the product has poor quality, and that it is copying other laser cap brands. When purchasing any type of medical device, it is important to do your own research and read reviews. A brand with very little reviews, or evidence of the cap working, is a huge red flag. If you are going to spend that much money on a product, it is important to feel confident in the product you are purchasing, and In-Style Egg does not provide this confidence or assurance.
Our Number One Pick for Laser Caps for 2023
Our number one pick for 2023 is the Kiierr Laser Cap! Kiierr has been an established FDA approved brand for years now, and they have hundreds of positive reviews to show for it! They have amazing customer support, and their website isfilled with articles about how their product works and why it works, and they also have videos that share their customers experiences and results with the cap. In addition to all of this, they have even had a 93% success rate in their clinical trials.
Kiierr offers 2 different laser caps:
- The 148 Pro Laser Cap: Priced at $749, this is the cheapest option for a Kiierr laser cap. This cap has 148 laser diodes to stimulate hair growth.
- The 272 Premier Laser Cap: Priced at $999. This cap has 272 laser diodes.
If you are looking for a laser cap that will give you the best results, we strongly recommend that you check out Kiierr.