If you suffer from hair loss, you are far from alone.
In fact, according to stats from The Hair Society, some 35 million men and 21 million women currently suffer from hair loss.
This stat showcases the scope of the hair loss issues and proves how many people are out there right now, desperately searching for an answer to their hair loss problem, perhaps, just like you.
Thankfully, unlike in years past when expensive procedures or invasive surgical procedures were all a person could turn to, if you suffer from hair loss today, there are other options available.
For example, the CapillusUltra laser cap that utilizes low-light laser therapy (LLLT) technology to safely and effectively treat the common and embarrassing condition of hair loss or thinning is one shining example.
For a comprehensive look at this product and the hope it can offer for hair loss read the Capillus ultra review listed below.
What is the CapillusUltra+ Laser Cap?
The CapillusUltra is the value model of the Capillus laser products.
This device works by using 112 laser diodes to promote hair growth at the cellular level. It is an FDA-cleared, battery-operated, wearable device that has been recommended by physicians and clinically proven to restore hair loss that resulted from androgenetic alopecia or heredity
What is Androgenetic Alopecia?
Androgenetic alopecia is the most common cause of hair loss in both women and men. In men, it characterizes itself by a hair loss in a well-defined pattern, usually beginning above the temples. The hairline will then recede in a typical “M” shape. Men will also note thinning near their crown. With women, it presents itself less obviously, with all over thinning. However, it is just as problematic and embarrassing for women to endure. The exact cause of this condition is unknown but various factors, like the environment, genetics and hormones are believed to play a role. Thankfully, this condition is one that is expressly noted as treatable using low-level light therapy, which is utilized in the CapillusUltra laser cap.
What is LLLT, and How Does it Work to Regrow Hair?
Low-light laser therapy works to regrow hair through invigorating the circulation on the scalp, stimulating growth in the hair follicles. Studies have shown mixed results, but overall, the conclusion is that for some people LLLT seems an effective way to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. While others noted no discernible difference. However, the benefit of LLLT over other more invasive treatments is there are no side effects. Therefore, at the very worst, someone can try it and it not help them regrow hair, but it won’t hurt them in any way, so there is really nothing to lose, and there have been several clinical studies that have proven this an effective way to treat the problem in most people. For example, in a Healthline article, a 2014 study was outlined that proved low-level light therapy was an effective way to promote hair growth in both men and women. Another study mentioned in the piece featured 41 male participants, aged 18 to 48, who noted a 39% increase in hair growth over a 16-week period during the study. Therefore, though there are skeptics of LLLT, it has been proven in many clinical studies to be an effective way to promote hair growth. In addition, the CapillusUltra in particular has been tested by experts in the field to ensure effectiveness. Speaking of the CapillusUltra, let’s get back to the topic at hand…
The CapillusUltra Laser Cap, What Makes it Different?
Now that we have considered the science and technology behind what makes this product work effectively and safely, let’s consider some of the features that set it apart in its class. The following are some features of the CapillusUltra you will want to note:
- Quick treatment sessions of only six minutes a day as you go about your daily routine. Wear your hands-free, mobile CapillusUltra device under your hat while you do other things. There is no need to waste time anchored in place.
- Comfortable flexible fit, thanks to the silicone liner, this device is one of the most comfortable on the market thanks to the way the product adapts to your scalp.
- Maximum coverage thanks to the laser diodes that are embedded in the interior surface of the dome, meaning this device provides the maximum coverage reaching all areas that are susceptible to hair thinning.
- Comes with a handy carrying case that lets you store your device and accessories together. It also gives you an easy way to take your Capillus device on-the-go.
- Auto programmable sessions. There is no need to worry about timing your sessions thanks to this product’s automated programmable feature with automatic shut off at the end of a six-minute treatment session.
- Safety sensors for the eyes. There is no danger to your eyes or others in the room thanks to the Capillus patented sensors that disable the lasers until the device is placed firmly in place on the user’s head.
- Rechargeable li-ion battery allowing for hand’s free mobility. You can even easily attach to the belt or slip it into a pocket, so you can move about during your treatment session.
- Laser-only technology, with 112 laser diodes, to penetrate the hair follicles. Unlike with LEDs that disperse and don’t penetrate, lasers penetrate for maximum effectiveness.
- Manufactured in the USA as a medical device with the highest quality standards. The CapillusUltra device also comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
How to Use The CapillusUltra Laser Cap
Using this product is simple. Wear the device for merely six minutes each day, under a sports cap. You can either wear the cap that comes with the device or one of your own. There are no adverse side effects and satisfaction is guaranteed. It’s worth noting that the earlier in the process of hair thinning you begin, the better your results, so don’t put off treatment any longer than necessary.
What You Get With the CapillusUltra Device
In addition to the Capillus therapy device itself, you will get the following when purchasing this product:
- Accessories pouch.
- Lightweight carrying case.
- Sports cap.
- Capillus user manual.
- Universal AC adapter with four input blades for international use.
- Adhesive belt clip for battery pack.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack.
Benefits of Using CapillusUltra Laser Cap Hair Growth Therapy Device
There are many reasons using this product to regrow hair is beneficial, the following are just a few of the most notable:
- It effectively treats balding and thinning hair.
- It reverses the hair loss process.
- It is a safe and effective way to treat heredity based hair loss.
- It creates healthier, fuller, looking hair.
- It is easy-to-use, discreet, and there are no known side effects.
Bottom Line: Is The CapillusUtra Laser Cap Worth the Investment?
The current purchase price of $799.00 is not exactly cheap.
However, when compared with the cost of invasive surgery, or expensive visits to a medical clinic for similar treatments, it seems much more affordable. There is no easy yes or no answer to whether this product is worth the investment for you personally.
Hopefully, the capillus ultra review outlined above will give you some points to consider when determining if this device is for you. However, thanks to the money-back guarantee, it’s not exactly a big risk to give it a try.
As a closing thought, consider what Dr. Ken Anderson of Atlanta, GA, said about this product, “I’ve chosen, in my practice, to offer the Capillus laser cap because it offers the greatest fluence. Fluence is the amount of energy delivered per square centimeter of joules per square centimeter. The Capillus cap has the highest number of lasers of any sold on the market today.” This personal recommendation by a medical professional is just one more reason to consider this product as a way to combat hair thinning or loss and to promote healthy, fuller hair.